Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 6 PWTLVC-001



Free shipping for Day 6 PWTLVC-001. The PlotWatcher HD Game Surveillance System has revolutionized scouting camera technology and functionality. Unlike trail cameras that trigger on short-range motion, the PlotWatcher captures images of an area regardless of how far the subject is from the camera. So whether the animal is 30 feet or 330 feet away, you’ll see them on the video. This greater field of view allows you to see game and their travel patterns that would have otherwise gone undetected by tradit... ... » Learn more about Day 6 PWTLVC-001.


Review for Day 6 Plotwatcher Time Lapse Video Camera.Was a little leery in ref. to water and the case but have had no prob. after storms moved through. This is not the do it all and all I need piece of equipment. It does, however go great with my other cameras. I set up to overwatch a area...saw the location the deer used day after day and then set my trail cams just in the woods to get more info on the deer. I also put a cam under the plotwatcher in a spot I've used my cam before for three days. I had 7 photos of... ... » Read more about Day 6 PWTLVC-001.



Day 6 PWTLVC-001 » Read more about Day 6 PWTLVC-001.